EVENTS & CONFERENCES
1. 12th Annual Green Economics Institute Conference,
To be held at the University of Oxford, just announced. June 10th 11th 12th at St Hugh's College, University of Oxford. For more details email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is now booking up fast, 160 people registered already. Please email us today to reserve your place or to find out more.
Conference Programme and Information (We are still calling for additional speakers and papers)
Registration of Interest and To Reserve your place.
Speakers, participants, timetable, papers, rationale for the conference all here together with our 12th Anniversary Green Economics Institute, Green Economics Conference at Oxford University
Call for Papers for our 12th Annual Green Economics Conference at Oxford
We are currently Calling for Papers and speakers for this conference.We have received 56 papers so far and will expect to double that number. Please send your ideas and abstracts as soon as possible so we can ensure everyone gets a slot on the timetable to present. We are currently Calling for Papers and speakers and workshops.Please send your papers and abstracts to
Everyone is very welcome but please book early to ensure you get a place.
2. COP23 Bonn November 2017 hosted by the government of Fiji
The Green Economics Institute will be sending two teams, the largest ever group to work on the climate treaty. Please contact us if you can support the team in any way or can join it. We have a waiting list of 40 people wanting to attend so please register now. email@example.com
COP23 Climate Change Delegation
Our Climate Change Books ready for COP23
Our range of climate change and energy books includes:
1. ROLLING BACK THE TIDE OF CLIMATE CHANGE : Energy policies in China and the USA .by Professor Peter Yang (USA and China) OUT NOW
2.BIOMASS AND USING ALGAE FOR RENEWABLES. (Italian version)By Iolanda Cum (Udine Italy) OUT NOW
3 Renewables are getting cheaper- By Professor Peter Yang
4. The Greening of Energy Policies - By Miriam Kennet and Ryota Koike(Japan and UK) 5. Green Economics and Climate Change By Miriam Kennet and Winston Ka Ming Mak (Uk and Hong Kong) 6 Renewables: Stories from around the world. By Miriam Kennet,Iolanda Cum (Italy) , Jasmeet Phagoora (UK) and Nelly Eysholdt. (Germany) Please order these books by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to come along to our events please email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to come along please email now to reserve a place.
If you cant come but would like to order any of the books please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you at the conference
Kind regards Miriam Kennet
The Green Economics Institute
Contact us by emailing email@example.com
3. House of Lords Event 2017 for paid up Green Economics Institute 2017 Members. Please ensure your membership is up to date and then email us to reserve a place firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send abstracts, and ideas for papers and completed papers to email@example.com
For all of the above please email the Institute firstname.lastname@example.org Photo of Permaculture House by Ryota Koike (GEI Japan). Photo of Concentrated Solar by Ryota Koike (GEI Japan). Photo of sparrow parent and child by Miriam Kennet (GEI).
Green Economics Institute
Call for Papers
Please send abstracts, and ideas for papers and completed papers to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
For all of the above please email the Institute email@example.com
Photo of Permaculture House by Ryota Koike (GEI Japan).
Photo of Concentrated Solar by Ryota Koike (GEI Japan).
Photo of sparrow parent and child by Miriam Kennet (GEI).
Green Economics Institute