Events,Conferences & Calendar
We have lots of lovely events for you in 2013
1. The Green European Foundation and The Green Economics Institute are partnering for an evening discussing Inequalities in Europe Today. April 19th in the evening 18.00- 21.00 at Reading International Solidarity Centre
2 Green Economics Food and Agriculture 1 Day Conference on May 1st Trinity College, Oxford University 2013 This event will twin with a book we are producing and if youd like to write or speak or simply attend please email us now
3 Our members and Trustees will hold an event at the House of Commons on 16th July 2013. If youd like to join our Institute please email asap to reserve a place -email@example.com
8. July 2013 17th 18th 19th Annual Green Economics Institute, Green Economics a 3 Day Conference held at Worcester College, Oxford University and the Oxford Union. Call for Papers and speakers and workshops is now open.Please send your papers and abstracts to GEIBooksandjournal@yahoo.co.uk
9.The Green Built Environment Shinfield Hall, Reading University with the College of Estate Management 26th September 2013 Bookings now open and we are calling for papers and speakers
10 . Green Economics and Health, Healthcare and Well Being Autumn 2013. This event will twin with a new book we are producing, if youd like to write or speak please email asap.
For bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
Photo of Permaculture House by Ryota Koike (GEI Japan).
Photo of Concentrated Solar by Ryota Koike (GEI Japan).
Photo of sparrow parent and child by Miriam Kennet (GEI).
Bookings : email@example.com Call for papers, speakers, workshops and participants is now open.
Green Economics Institute
- Food,farming and agriculture
- Womens Unequal Pay and Poverty Conference
- December 15th 1 Day Training Course
- CEO is Keynote speaker for NHS
- Women′s Conference E-Booking Form
- Womens Unequal Pay and Poverty Conference October 6th 2012
- Short 1 day course Introduction to Green Economics
- News report of conference reaches Malta
- Miriam Kennet teaches in Oxford July 2012
- Timetable 19th -21st Conference July 2012
- Green Economics Conference July 19th 20th&21st 2012
- Oxford Uni July 2012 Booking Form
- 2012 July Green Economics Oxford UniversityAnnual Conference
- RIO +20 side event!
- Our book on UN website
- 7th Annual GEI Conference Oxford Uni July 19-21st 2012
- Booking form July 2012 Conference Oxford University
- Accomodation 2012 Oxford
- Ben AH diary blog report of conference
- 6th Annual Green EconomicsInstitute Conference July 2011 Oxford University
- Hotel Silberstein Galapagos
- photos from our conferenceConference 2009
- GEI Annual Conference July 2008 - conference information