Interns & Young PeopleInternship and scholars and students programmes with the Green Economics Institute Spring 2013
The Green Economics Institute is currently recruiting NOW for 2013 work placement and interns and Visiting Scholars and students of all ages and backgrounds to start now and throughout 2013.
We have several different programmes.
a) Programme for academic excellence development including publishing in our books and academic journal
b) administrative work experience course: helping us run our Institute and getting lots of very varied experience, including presenting, representing the Institute, running our conferences, trainings and events and getting out and about attending other events.
c) Visiting and research scholars who write and contribute to Research.
d) Remote interns working with us daily but from remote locations or in many countries in the world and they publish with us and take a full part in the institute
e) Interns from countries with low or lower Purchasing Power Parity who cant afford to pay for the Internship but get involved in all aspects of the Institute's work. We specialise in Interns for this programme from Africa and from Eastern Europe and parts of Asia.
Most of our interns present at conferences and get to lecture and teach and speak at a very high level and several represent us at COP and other world class events for example at United Nations Sustainable Development Conferences where we have our own delegations.Nearly all have their work published.
Please email us to register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and we will contact you with further information.
- Interns application Form 2013
- December 15th 1 Day Training Course
- Indonesian Scholars Association- Our CEO Keynote speaker!
- Interns Programmes Autumn 2012
- Research Game on YouTube: Create by our lecturers!
- Internsapplicationform and matriculation 2012
- Interns 2012 Information and application !
- Interns programme 2012 just launched!
- YOUTH IN ACTION INFO 2012
- Overseas study trip
- Recommendations and compliments
- Green Economics Masters Details of our courses
- Education 2012 Green Economics
- handbook of Green Economics and the Green Economy
- Interns packages 2011
- Interns report of internship 2010Interns report of internship summer 2010
- Scholarship Internships 2011Scholarship Interns Spring term 2011 -starting January 2011
- Internships 2011 Details and applicationInternships 2011 Details and application
- Interns Programme Details 2011Interns Programme Details 2011
- Internships,scholars, students, matriculationsInternships scholars matriculation
- Interns Programme Summer 2010Internships summer 2010
- Internships-placements- sponsorshipsInternship Placements
- The Green InternThe Green Intern Magazine January 2010
- Internship report with Green Economics InstituteReport for the Internship with the Green Economics Institute
- Internship Report 1 Internship Report -
- Internship reportInternships
- Interns application form PDF version 2010PDF Version Interns application form 2010
- Intern′s report
- Jobs and InternshipsThe Institute constantly has requirements for internships, and our first intern has been Yann Raineau who is funded by Socrates, Leonardo and the European Union, and it turned out to be a great sucess. We are very keen to have more interns therefore and can offer very good, high level supervision from our huge range of inter-disciplinary academics and policy makers.We also do regularly have a number of fascinating paid, part time and contractor positions as and when required- do ask for details if you are interested.
We also act as a jobs notice board for economics and for environmental and for green jobs as well, although we cannot recommend jobs or act as a broker for this service we are pleased to post jobs that we hear about ( with no obligation at all). We cannot accept any liability for the outcome of any of those positions, if they are not within the institute itself, this notice board is for information only but we hope you will find it useful.