Saving Europe:Creating a Social and Environmental Ethic for the citizens of Europe to feel a sense of belonging."The 31st January 2014 we will host a special event at the European Parliaments UK offices "Saving Europe, creating an ethic of belonging for European Citizens.
email@example.com, Speakers include Jean Lambert, Member of the European Parliament and speciailst in social issues, A Holocaust Auschwitz Survivor Ziggy Schipler, Bianca Madison- Vuleta a specialist in social and environmental justice. There will be debates and launch of three book projects as well as a discussion and speech on the Proposed trade deal between Europe and America- TTP which everyone is very worried about as it will lead to a reduction in social and environmental safeguards and the loss of gains made over the last 20 years."
- Saving Europe Event 31st January 2014
- The Greening of Eastern Europe
- global climate change and co2 metrics
- Norwegian nature index
- Norway impacts from climate change
- Norway a green battery?
- Norway MDG
- Norway green policy
- Norway CCS
- GEIs new book on Europe
- Malta and the Green Economics InstituteMalta
- Photos of the Green Economics Institute
- Rosa Luxemburg FoundationMiriam Kennets German Chapter
- European Parliament Economics Group
- lower growth economics infostarting to look at lower growth
- The Institute at the European Parliament