Our Speakers and speeches
We supply inspirational keynote speakers for events and conferences and parliamentary policy events.
We are particularly active giving speeches explaining "Greening the Economy" from China, to the European Commission and our speeches have included for example: the UK and Scottish Parliaments, in the Austrian Parliament,in the French Senate, the Admiralty Arch in Pall Mall the UK and at the Oxford Union, the UK Cabinet Office, Oxford University, Cambridge as a keynote speaker, and at Green and Away Resurgence Camp.
If you would like one of our speakers to attend your event, or take part in your radio or TV programme please email to ask about it at email: email@example.com and we will discuss your requirements. Our speakers all speak on any aspects of: social and environmental issues and poverty prevention and biodiversity and climate change, womens unequal pay and poverty and green jobs, hi tech transformation, and the greening of the worlds economy and jobs, east and west- asia and all parts of the globe- we operate in 48 countries globally. We cover academia, education, policy making and politics, technical and engineering, civil society and advocacy, philosophy and geography, science- natural, theoretical and reality, humanities and arts. We are totally inclusive of minorities, age, gender, dissability, older and younger people and diversity. We try to reflect the world in our teams and in our speakers.
- Our CEO addresses the Scottish Parliament
- Norway CCS
- Miriam Kennet GEI Co Founder and Director: Biography
- Our CEO interviewed by BBC climate change
- Ou CEO named as one of 100 most powerful global women
- award for our CEO!
- Miriam Kennet speaks in House of Parliament UKMiriam Kennet speaks in the House of Commons
- Green Economy
- GEI speaks at the Institute of Mechanical Engineers
- Speech to ecological building society annual conferenceSpeech to ecological building society AGM
- speech at Transition Towns Safron WaldenSpeech at Transition Towns
- Speech at Richmond American UniversitySpeech at Richmond American University
- Speaking in Leuven BelgiumSocial theory conference in April 2010
- Speaking at our annual conferenceSpeaking
- Miriam Kennet Institute Director Interviewed by Oxford Universitys Cherwell MagazineOxford University Interview about Green Economics
- Miriam Kennet speaking at Oxford UniversityWomens unequal Pay and poverty
- Miriam Kennet biographyMiriam Kennet at Green Awards
- 2009 UK Budget -Green Economics Institute2009 Budget UK
- Miriam Kennet on BBC Radio 5 LiveMiriam Kennet on the Bacon Programme Radio 5 Live
- Miriam Kennet GEI Director speaks in SpainMiriam Kennet speaks in Ailcante Spain
- Speech to the UNSpeech to the UN Geneva
- Credit crunch solutions to governmentSolutions for the credit crunch Green Economics Institute
- Our speeches listed in words and picturesThis page takes a moment to load
- Jellycast interview with Miriam KennetInterview with Miriam Kennet
- Oxford Union speech on CSRMiriam Kennet speaks on Green Solutions to the Credit Crunch
- Do we really have free trade and transparency? by Miriam Kennet
- List of Institute Speeches