The Green Economics Institute Books 2013
Email GEIBooksandjournal@yahoo.co.uk to order your copies.
This week we are launching our brand new book, The Greening of Food, Farming and Agriculture, and we are holding a Greening of Food, Farming and Agriculture conference symposium at Trinity College, Oxford University on Wednesday 11.00- 18.00 all welcome - great line up of world class speakers, email us to reserve a place.
Our new book contains recipes, from foraging, slow food, gathering from the hedgerow, gathering from the sea shore, local recipes from Nepal and round the world and gathering wild soups from the ancient forests of Norway.
Bridging the gap between the technology, output and culture from the old economy to the philosophy and production modes of economies of the 21st and 22nd centuries: dont miss out on our ground breaking activities and innovations!
1. Green Economics Methodology: An Introduction; A Brand new book -very popular NEW!
ISBN 9781907543180 Order your copy from us at the Green Economics Institute £40.00 plus P and P - £35.00 if ordered and paid for during April 2013
1. Green Economics:The Greening of Asia and China NEW!
Really excellent book. Packed with 370 pages of up to the minute news and information.
Order from email@example.com. Lots of special introductory discounts available!
The Greening of China and Asia sold out in its first run- if youd like to order a copy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIO +20: Sha Zukang Head of RIO +20 Sustainable Development United Nations Conference with our Book about Green Economics
The Green Economics Institute has launched another first.
This is a wonderful book of voices from all around Asia, please email us for more details and to reserve your own copy. Packed with exciting information and this book raises the lid on the exciting innovations coming out of Asia at the moment.
2. Young People, education and employment Book
How to solve the crisis, the lost generation and unemployment of young people, written by young people for young people and anyone in education and policy making.
A fascinating book - our best ever! Order this book from the email@example.com for more details!
The Green Economics Institute Publications 2012 NEW!
Womens Unequal Pay and Poverty Book!
Really excellent book. Packed with 370 pages of up to the minute news and information. Order from firstname.lastname@example.org.
This book is already being used by the Swedish and Ghanian government and many others to inform policy making!
Lots of special introductory discounts available!
Edited by Miriam Kennet in the UK, JudithFelton, Michelle Gale D' Oliveira in Brazil and USA, Mahalet Mekonen in Ethiopia and Amana Winchester Launched in February 2012 -get your copy now! Just out! womens voices from all around the world. From Africa, to China to India!
Other Brand New Books Series:NEW for 2013 Handbooks and Readers
The Handbook of Green EconomicsCover price £40.00 plus postage and packaging as a special introductory offer if purchased from the Green Economics Institute available now 318 pages of topical and very readable lively texts from over 20 authors around the world from our network of green economists, policy makers, MPs, activists and academics Used by the Head of the United Nations RIO+20 Summit Conference in RIO June 2012.
The Handbook of Green Economics Download brochure
Miriam Kennet, Eleni Courea, Katie Black, Alan Bouquet and Ieva Pepynte
Green Economics and Climate ChangeEdited by Miriam Kennet and Winston Ka Ming Mak from Hong Kong and UK
Voices of Africa-Green Economics A Beacon of HopeDownload brochure
The Green Built EnvironmentDownload brochure
Judith Felton and Miriam Kennet
The Green Economics Reader Series- Edited by Miriam Kennet
The Green Economics Readeravailable from The Green Economics Institute.This book keeps selling out- order your copy now!.
Order your copy now- £30.00 plus P and P. Completely rewritten. Brand new book! Back in Print after selling out last year! Special price if bought directly from the Green Economics Institute-and to GEI website visitors only if ordered directly by email from the Green Economics Institute- £28.00 plus postage and packing. Email us for a copy now !email@example.com
Green Economics and Citizens IncomeClive Lord and Judith Felton
Invitations to write with us in our booksInvitation to write The following books being created at the moment.Please send in your papers and ideas, all our books feature voices from all around the world and all backgrounds- ensure your voice gets heard, send in your papers and articles for the new books GEIBooksandjournal@yahoo.co.uk
1 The Greening of Global Finance e
2 The Greening of Eastern Europe
3 The Greening of Indonesia
4 The Greening of Malaysia
5 The Greening of Food, Farming and Agriculture<> 6 Green Economics and Health and Well Being
7 The Greening of Transport for the 21st Century.
8 Green Economics, Inclusion and Dissability( including benefits)
9. Biodiversity and species loss, saving species and exploring our economics dependence on other species and nature. how to save species.
10. Green IT, innovation and hi tech
11. Green Economics & Older People (including pensions)
12 The Political Economy of Textiles and clothing.
13. Green Economics and Water in Maritime Environments and River Catchments.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GEIBooksandjournal@yahoo.co.uk Dont miss this lovely range of colourful and beautiful books
They can all be ordered by emailing email@example.com
Books from the Green Economics Institute!
All these are available from The Green Economics Institute
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Greening of Food, Farming and Agriculture May 1st 2013 -New book
- Green Economics and Food Book 2013 Invitation to write
- Academic Journal International Journal of Green Economics 2013
- Green Economics Books Christmas 2012
- Books ordering form
- Brand new Energy Book!
- Books List August/September 2012
- Masters and new books
- New books August 2012 from GEI
- Young People Book
- Book launch RIO +20 Greening of Asia and China
- Brand new book coming The Greening of Asia and China
- Meet us at the London Book Fair
- Research into the rural urban fringe economy
- Research Game on YouTube: Create by our lecturers!
- Gender budget 2012
- Rape and death of young women !
- Green Economics Reader Book 2012
- Green Ecnomics Reader Book 2012
- Our book on UN website
- Book review Green Economics Reader Book
- GREEN ECONOMY RIO +20
- Greening of China and Asia Book
- Methodologybook invitation to write
- Europe Book Invitation to write with us
- Young People and Green Economics BOOK
- Books in February 2012 from GEI
- GEI Publications February 2012
- NEW BOOK: womens unequal pay and poverty:Green econmics
- Handbook of Green Economics!
- Green Economics and Climate Change Book
- Green Economics Reader (2012)
- Green Economics and Citizens Income
- Green Economics:Voices of Africa
- Green Built Environment Book
- The future of books and publishing for 2012
- Books from the Green Economics Institute
- MASTERS - COURSE MATERIALS
- Reader in Green Economics
- The Green Economics Reader
- Green Economics and Citizens Income Book
- Green Economics and Climate Change: Book
- Methodology, facts, reality, Green Economics Institute Conference at Oxford University
- Green Economics Voices of Africa
- The Green Built Environment:A Handbok
- The Green Economics Institute Reader
- Catalogue of our publications autumn 2011
- handbook of Green Economics and the Green Economy
- The Green Economics Reader 2011
- Italian encyclopedia featuring our work !
- Our Green Economics Institute book seriesOur Green Economics Books Series
- Our new book Plan for the Planet
- Books our book seriesBooks we are writing for
- Books we have written chapters in Books we have chapters in
- Books we have written inBooks we have contributed to
- Books we have contributed toBooks
- New books in our green economics book seriesOur new Books
- Green Economics Books Series first books publishingFirst books in our green economics series about to be published
- Kyoto2 BookGreen Economics Institute Books
- Green Publishing
- Green Economics book